HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager of Emergency Services in Thornton, Colorado
_RN Manager of Emergency Svcs_ _North Suburban Medical Center_
We are seeking a _RN Manager of Emergency Svcs_ for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! * * We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. * * Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. * * *North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver. * * * *The Nurse Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating , monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patients. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, and operational functions. Maintains 24 hour accountability for patient care. The Nurse Manager performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at North Suburban Medical Center. The Nurse Manager displays positive support for the values and mission of North Suburban Medical Center.
* * * • If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current AHA or ARC BCLS, AHA or ARC ACLS, PALS & TNCC required.
- ENPC preferred.
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing or Bachelors degree in health related field preferred. Master’s Degree is encouraged. Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience required.
- Previous management experience preferred.
* Demonstrates understanding of health care from an organizational system perspective.
* Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the practice of the nursing process.
* Demonstrates the ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
* Ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people and to maintain constructive relationships in all interactions. * Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written manners. * Participates in counseling and guidance of personnel.
* Ability to assume twenty-four hour responsibilities for integration of patient care. * Ability to assume leadership role with the health care team in planning and delivery of patient care.
* Recognized personal responsibility in striving for innovative health care delivery and assumes leadership in negotiating for changes in health care. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Manager of Emergency Services
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-93227