HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist PRN in Thornton, Colorado
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Medical Technologist.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At North Suburban Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA/HealthONE we recognize the important role our Lab Departments play in our success. HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Medical Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Medical Technologist with us:
- You will provide technical quality testing for neonates, pediatrics, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients in the laboratory setting in compliance with CAP, JCAHO, OSHA, AABB, FDA, and CLIA standards
- Your thorough understanding and application of the MT practice is essential due to the intense field of critical patient testing. Therefore, you must continuously strive to improve clinical testing through formal and informal education
- You will maintain knowledge of all procedures and protocols
- You will perform required quality control and function verification of equipment
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- MT (ASCP), MLT, or specialty, or eligible for registry preferred, or equivalent expertise in the clinical laboratory field
- High school diploma/GED required
- Prefer 1-2 years’ experience in a clinical laboratory
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate in a clear, concise manner with coworkers, physicians, nursing staff and patients
- Must demonstrate above average manual dexterity
- Must have working knowledge of laboratory computers and instrumentation
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Medical Technologist PRN
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-94681