HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeping) in Thornton, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeping) at North Suburban Medical Center. Submit your application today!
(2nd Shift 3:00- 11:30pm)
*You must supply at least 2 years of previous work experience on your resume and/or application AND complete the Behavioral Questionnaire to be considered for this job***
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Rose Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
_Position Summary: _
- As an Environmental Services Assistant, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing back pack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable).
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- One year of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeping)
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-89033