McDonald's Skilled Maintenance Technician in Loveland, Colorado
Can you clean it and fix things? We are hiring a skilled maintenance technician who can assist with building maintenance, equipment maintenance and landscaping. This person has basic experience and knowledge of electrical and plumbing. Any HVAC experience would be beneficial.
The Maintenance Technician manages organization wide maintenance responsibilities currently at 5 McDonald’s locations located in Longmont, Firestone, Frederick and Loveland, CO.
· Troubleshoot and fix equipment
· Assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment
· Replace and patch tile and drywall
· Assisting with landscaping, painting, and maintaining outside grounds
· Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
· 1 year Previous maintenance experience or equivalent training
· Comfortable with troubleshooting and fixing equipment
· Ability to communicate with third party technicians regarding troubleshooting steps
· Plumbing experience: the basic knowledge and willingness to fix
· Electrical experience: basics and willingness to troubleshoot and fix
· HVAC experience: some knowledge is a plus
· Ability to complete task timely and work with minimal supervision
· Ability to follow direction, multitask and utilize decision making skills
As a member of the Maintenance Team, your supervisor will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
· Competitive pay
· Free Meals
· Uniforms Provided
· Vendor equipment training
· Tuition assistance
· Paid vacation
· Longmont: Highway 119 and I-25
· Frederick: Highway 52 and I-25
· Firestone: 5950 Firestone Blvd
· Loveland: 1809 W Eisenhower Blvd. and 209 E 29th Street
Apply online or call Brian Arpin to inquire today! 303-929-2709
Requsition ID: PDXMC94026E27-FE3C-45C9-AA3A-522A4BE69821
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, including any corporate-owned restaurant, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company or at a McDonald’s corporate-owned restaurant to which you are applying.
McDonald's and its franchisees are taking proactive steps in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure the safety in our restaurants across all communities. Our values of quality, service, and cleanliness continue to guide us. We're following direction from the CDC, state, and local governments and adhering to our deep cleaning procedures in every restaurant, every day. We also fully support employees who stay home from work if they are feeling sick. Read more about the ways we are prioritizing health at https://news.mcdonalds.com/news-releases/news-release-details/prioritizing-health-safety-and-community-mcdonalds-shares.
McDonald's and its franchisees are always looking for top candidates and encourage you to apply online. If you have any questions, please first call the restaurant as this will help the restaurant comply with any social distancing guidelines or other compliance obligations. For corporate roles, please proceed to the online application, or if you already applied, contact firstname.lastname@example.org@us.mcd.com. There may be a short delay in response time while we continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19. We sincerely thank you for your continued trust in the Golden Arches.