Kelly Services Customer Support Representative in Loveland, Colorado
Customer Service Representative, Loveland
As an Associate Analyst placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s Service department. Looking for candidates with customer service experience, SAP or large system ERP experience, and good excel skills. Pay is $24-26/hr. This position is temp for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Schedule – flexible 8-5pm or 7-4pm, 1 hour lunch. Just started going back into the office 3 days a week on M,W,TH, but is open to 100% remote candidates given the pandemic.
If you meet the requirements below, please Apply Now. Immediate need!
• Utilize expert-level product knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues and provide customer solutions
• Act as liaison between growers, retail leadership and inter-company departments to resolve grower/branch issues.
• Provide feedback to Digital team and recommend digital product improvements
• Support Regional Adoption Leads with training recommendations for the branches and growers to proactively reduce number of contacts to the contact center
• Manage critical incidents and escalate where needed
• Log, resolve and/or track progress and resolution of all incident
• Provide front line support to customers via phone, e-mail, web-chat, and self-service
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years of experience in a call center or customer service environment preferred
• Previous Agriculture or/and Agronomy experience a plus, but not required
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers and fellow employees over the phone and in person
• Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and educational skills over the phone.
• Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.