Lockheed Martin Training Logistics Assistant in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The training logistics assistant perform a variety of training logistic activities and task for the successful deployment of training classes in support of leadership and professional development. Duties include classroom reservations; managing registration enrollments, changes and cancellations; entering class completion/credit into the Learning Management System (LMS); providing student rosters to instructors/facilitators; ordering student materials; shipping materials; setting up class event information in the LMS; ordering classroom supplies; handle procurements; maintaining records; responding to general inquires; and sending out standard class invitations/communications.
Will be responsible for maintaining the T&OC owned classrooms, ensuring equipment and computers are properly functioning and updated as required. Maintain various resources/assets for the team such as the learning accounts, supply rooms and materials.
Assist with data validation, updates and data entry for the learning management system. Participate in special assignment and projects.
• Experience providing operational/administrative support; ability to manage multiple administrative tasks and large volume with high degree of accuracy and timely completion.
• Intermediate proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to prioritize, manage disruptions and complete tasks / duties on time.
• Possess strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with a wide range of customers/employees in a professional manner.
• Self-driven and strong team player.
• Experience using and understanding Learning Management Systems (LMS) to perform registrations, class scheduling, reporting and data management.
• Experience with training / event logistics
• Experience with procurement requests and working with procurement processes.
• Ability to work comfortable and competently with numbers and data.
• Ability to manage multiple competing demands and requirements in a changing environment.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive environment.
• Comfortable working with a variety of technology tools to enable administrative event logistics.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.