Lockheed Martin Technical Trainer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Space HR Talent & Organizational Capability (T&OC) is seeking an experienced Technical Trainer - typically with 5 - 10 years of professional experience. In this position you will train employees in Test Technician roles to operate test equipment to include Scopes, Multimeters, Freq Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Temp Vacuum Chambers, RF test and all other associated equipment. You will also certify employees to Test Processes as well as NASA, IPC, and OSHA standards and regulations. Additionally, you will utilize Instructional Systems Design to create and deploy lesson plans.
It is important that you can attain/maintain instructor level certification. Up to approx. 20% travel is required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience as a Test Technician or related role
- Previous experience as a technical trainer
- Previous or current experience with Thermal Vacuum Chambers and soldering experience
- Understanding of Instructional Systems Design processes
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail in work products, including technical writing
- Outstanding ability to partner, influence, communicate, and work effectively with senior leadership and key stakeholders, including technical engineers
- Strong ability to coordinate efforts and help others achieve successful project/task completion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly learn and adopt new learning tools and strategies for improved learning outcomes
- A focus on work quality, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Current Instructional Systems Design certification
- One-year experience transportation equipment qualification
- Proven ability to work well with others
- Familiarity with rapid eLearning development processes
- Strong organization and project management skills with project leadership experience
- Demonstrated success working in a learning and talent development team
- Understanding of knowledge management and knowledge continuity
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.