Lockheed Martin RF Engineer Sr -- RF Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Come join the Lockheed Martin Space RF and Radar Payload Center of Excellence and shape the future! You can work on challenging programs in support of Space Vehicles, Hypersonics, Missile Defense and more.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus, and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as a RF Analyst ? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
As a Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer with LM Space you would develop RF payload solutions for Space and Missile platforms. You’ll work with RF from the MHz range all the way up through Optical systems. RF payloads and subsystems are needed for `every platform and serve missions ranging from human space flight, commercial broadband services, national intelligence, protected communications, navigation and more. Our product portfolio includes a wide range of international and domestic programs, addressing the critical needs of our commercial, civil, and government customers.
You will contribute to the design and development of high reliability RF components, subsystems, and payloads. You may perform requirements analysis and decomposition, develop specifications, perform architectural and product trade analyses, execute detailed implementation, validate performance, and certify a deliverable product. You may also support proposals and new business opportunities.
The RF Analyst position emphasizes ‘systems thinking’ throughout the lifecycle of payloads, subsystems, and RF components.
You will typically have: 3-5 years of professional experience for this role.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Active TS/SCI with CI poly
• Experience with the development and delivery of RF payloads and/or subsystems
• Experience developing and analyzing technical requirements, performing trade studies, and allocating functions down to RF payloads, subsystems and/or components
• Experience defining and analyzing end-to-end performance of RF payloads and/or subsystems, consistent with mission needs and CONOPS
• Proficient in antenna theory, modeling, testing and analysis
• Proficiency with analytical and model & simulation tools such as MATLAB, STK, etc.
• Proficiency with RF link performance modeling and analysis
• Proven ability to execute major milestone reviews (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.).
• A team player with the demonstrated ability to participate in cross functional teams and communicate and coordinate work as one team with common goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, suppliers, management, and peers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.