Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Staff - Clearance Required in Littleton, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
As part of the Spectrum Convergence Team the selected candidate will be supporting the Trusted Security Solutions (TSS) Program information sharing products. The program has a strong focus on all aspects of cyber security and the products are developed, tested, and deployed with the highest levels of cyber assurance.
The Project Engineer will lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team through the execution of multiple government contracts within the TSS family of programs. The preferred candidate should have prior experience with cost, schedule, and technical management of systems. In addition to the primary role of leading projects, the candidate may be expected to perform as an individual contributor on short term systems development projects where the candidate's technical skills are applicable -- to include ConOps development, requirements analysis, hardware/software architecture, and high level design. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Some CONUS travel will be required to fulfill the duties of this role.
• Experienced managing complex hardware and software development projects, highly motivate, innovative leader with demonstrated technical skills
• Experience developing and executing program and project plans.
• Possess excellent customer relationship management skills to include outreach and communications experience.
• Previous proposal or Basis-of-Estimates writing/reviewing experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Budget management experience/Cost Account Management experience
• Ability to work effectively with various layers of management
• Use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Understanding of System, Software, and Hardware Engineering processes
• CAM Certified or ability to gain certification within 6 months in position
• Understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM)
• Previous Risk & Opportunity Management responsibility
• Current / Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
• TSS Program Experience Desired; Radiant Mercury or TMAN
• Experience in Cross Domain Solutions Desired
• Experience in supporting Cyber Security solutions to government contracts
• Complete Program Lifecycle - Experience on Development and Sustainment programs
• Experience Supporting Multiple Development and/or Operating Sites
• Risk and Opportunity Training/Experience
• Experience Leading teams and mentoring other employees
• Excellent coordination skill
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.