Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Support Team Member in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Supports the procurement and material management of items in support of the Engineering Propulsion Lab, Structures Test Lab, and Materials Test lab.
• Acts as the procurement rep and will utilize a purchasing card to facilitate materials being delivered to production rapidly.
• Facilitates material moving through receiving and inspection process.
• Communicates and interacts with central procurement and production areas.
• Ensures the right parts are in the right place at the right time.
• Ensures all stakeholders are represented and flow of work is unimpeded.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office applications.
• Knowledge of production operations with an emphasis of fabrication.
• Ability to execute purchasing card transactions.
• Background in manufacturing engineering is desired.
• Experience with shop operations and procurement.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.