Verisk Integrations Developer in Littleton, Colorado
The Integrations Developer will participate in the software development lifecycle to develop code for C# based, data integration applications with a team of developers, analyze and design code from business and technical requirements, document work, and communicate effectively with business analysts and quality assurance analysts. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and be responsible for the quality and timeliness of their own work.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
· Participate in Scrum Activities on a scrum team.
· Review requirements and specifications (User Stories).
· Design and develop code based on user stories.
· Document and track work through an issue tracking system.
· Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 3 years software development experience using Visual Studio, Microsoft development and database tools.
· TSQL, Visual Studio, SQLServer, SSMS
· Agile, TFS/BitBucket, GIT, Kanban, Jira
· XML/DOM in C# and/or C++
Additional Desired Skills & Experience:
· Data migration and integration experience
· Web API
· Windows Service Applications
· AWS, S3, EC2, Lambda
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice