Integrity Rehab Group Physical Therapy Technician - Part Time in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- The PT Technician will assist with patient care and treatment by performing treatment procedures under the direction and supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist or Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant.
- The PT Technician will participate in discharge planning and education of patient, family and/or caregiver and any others involved in the treatment and decision making process.
- The PT Technician will document the patient's progress according to standards set by practice and regulatory agencies.
- The PT Technician is responsible for preparing treatment areas, cleaning treatment areas and obtainment of supplies.
- The PT Technician may also be assigned routine clerical support tasks in support of the patient care process.
- Participation in high school vocational program or high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience outpatient orthopedics and/or sports medicine preferred but not required.
Please respond to ads only. Do not contact facility directly.