Comcast Manager, Facilities in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting with timely management of the facility operation located in the DCT area . Develops and maintains vendor relationships with various maintenance and trade subcontractors. Manages staff and contractors responsible for facilities, repair, maintenance, and improvements.
- Develops, implements, publishes and monitors plans and procedures to ensure constant protection of the staff, facilities, and equipment against hazards.
- Oversees and directs all building renovations to ensure renovations occur within budgeted levels and conform to company specifications.
- Obtains and prepares cost estimates; coordinates all construction, remodeling, and repair projects and inspects completed work.
- Plans, selects, proposes, and implements equipment and systems upgrades and replacements to ensure efficiency and cost control.
- Works with area management to achieve maximum utilization of assigned facilities space.
- Manages and prepares department budget for space utilization, standard office furniture, capital and leasehold items, time and material maintenance and equipment maintenance. Allocates to proper department's quarterly. Monitors budget variances.
- Manages assigned projects including special events.
- Manages the facilities function for assigned area through the delegation of duties to individual contributors.
- Interacts with landlord, managing all real estate, lease, and rental agreements.
- Maintains Corporate real estate database.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer