DCP Midstream Human Resources Business Partner in Greeley, Colorado
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This position partners with leaders at all levels of the organization to provide support and consultation in the key disciplines of Human Resources. The incumbent must be focused on providing excellent internal customer service, driving organizational change, supporting initiatives and programs that will drive the strategic direction of the HR function, and being a strong advocate for employees.
What you will be responsible for:
- Consults with and advises management team on organizational planning, salary administration, staffing needs, employee benefits, and employee development, and other human resources services.
- Facilitates the Talent Management Process including workforce planning and strategic human capital planning, succession planning and developmental planning within client group. Driving leaders to focus on increasing top talent and differentiate development of employees.
- Functions as an internal consultant to leaders in achieving business goals. Guiding management on organizational effectiveness, especially the alignment of processes, systems and people
- Advises, counsels, and guides management and employees in the proper use and interpretation of human resources policies, plans, and programs.
- Recommends, updates, maintains, communicates, and administers HR objectives, policies, plans, programs, and procedures.
- Supports the implementation of and participates in leadership development programs.
- Works with centralized HR Support Services team to ensure all employee transitions (new hires, personnel change requests, etc.) are managed effectively.
- Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within and outside the HR function as assigned by the Area Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related human resources discipline or equivalent education, HR certifications and work experience.
- Significant HR experience in a professional capacity supporting a field organization with effective skills and competencies in employee relations and labor relations.
- Demonstrated capabilities in leading effective employee focus group meetings.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Seasoned consultative skills.
- Demonstrated project management and implementation skills.
- Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Demonstrated results orientation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Master’s degree.
- Ten or more years of HR experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Requisition ID: 18001104