HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Graduate Medical Education Program Coordinator in Englewood, Colorado
*Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need. *
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitiousGraduate Medical Education Program Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
With oversight and direction from the Program Director/Administrative Director of Medical Education (ADME), the/Neurology Program Coordinator/:
- Your role is responsible for the operational and financial management of the residency/fellowship training program and support for the Program Director and Residents.
- Your role requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of ACGME or other national accreditation policies and hospital policies, as well as a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- You will continually assess and direct a wide range of programmatic issues including long range planning, recruiting trainees, developing projects, analyzing administrative workflow, maintaining databases, communicating with faculty and trainees regarding a range of issues, and managing internal and external program relations.
- Your role is a member of the education design and leadership of the residency program, therefore, ultimately responsible for the residents within the program. Requirements for the GME Program Coordinator include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in either a healthcare setting (preferably in Graduate Medical Education, i.e., Residency Coordinator) or in some field of education, i.e., teacher/educator, preferred
- Prefer minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in either a healthcare setting (preferably in Graduate Medical Education, i.e. Residency Coordinator) or in some field of education, (i.e. teacher/educator)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Additional languages preferred
- Ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed
- Ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize information
- Ability to handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
HCA/HealthONE® is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 11,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family, our facilities work together to provide a higher level of care.
In addition, our family of services includes six hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region. Beyond the new facilities and the workforce offerings, we also provided $7.7 million to local organizations to fund a variety of programs; and, as one of the top ten corporate philanthropists in the metro area, we at HealthONE contributed more than $1.5 million to charitable organizations in 2018 through cash and in-kind donations.
- The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds
- North Suburban Medical Center: Level III Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: Level II Trauma Center, 680 licensed beds
- Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
- Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of Aurora: 120 licensed beds
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Graduate Medical Education Program Coordinator
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-97489