HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Endoscopy Nurse in Englewood, Colorado
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Endoscopy Nurse? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical and GI patients during the intra-operative period. You will plan and deliver safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred to recovery. You will perform circulating and/or scrub duties for pediatric and adult patients.
What you will do in this role:
* You will demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI procedures
* You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
* You will circulate and coordinate the room during your patient's case
* Facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures * Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are made South Denver Endoscopy Center*located in Englewood, Colorado, is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technologies in our four procedure rooms.Performing 500 cases a month, we perform gastrointestinal endoscopy services. We are AAAHC accredited and a part of/HCA Healthcare/, who has been named one of the world’smost ethical companies*by Ethisphere since 2010.
Our center is conveniently located on the Swedish Medical Center campus making your commute easy.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications for this role:
- Nursing Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR/SGNA certification preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Endoscopy Nurse
Location: Colorado-Englewood-South Denver Endoscopy Center
Requisition ID: 27836-92226