Great Western Bank Wealth Management President in Denver, Colorado
General Description and Essential Functions
Responsible for leading the Wealth Management division, which includes continued growth. Identify and implement products and services to fit customer expectations and needs. Build long term relationships with customers and assist with building a relationship culture with Great Western Bank partners.
• Leadership of the Wealth Management teams and provide training, coaching and guidance on performance.
• Hire, develop and coach the Wealth Management team to achieve and exceed sales goals and client service expectations.
• Create business unit strategic plan, develop and manage budget effectively; setting goals and priorities with a focus on continued growth.
• Identify growth areas for the Wealth Management division and partner with Regional staff to develop a referral basis.
• Oversee the administration of a diverse range of complex trust, estate, conservatorship and investment agency accounts.
• Coordination of tax, estate planning and investment responsibilities.
• Ensure all requirements of a Personal Representative, Trustee or Conservator are carried out in accordance with the directive of the Court, relevant governmental agencies, state law as well as departmental policies and procedures.
• Keep up to date on legal, legislative and regulatory changes that may impact the business including trust and estate administration.
• Account management and retention, and developing and implementing business sales plans. Expected to expand the referral network through internal contacts as well as networking with other professionals.
• Sustain relevant relationships with the business and professional community to enhance business opportunities.
• Maintain satisfactory audit and compliance record with both internal and external examiners.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Have a strong understanding of investment strategies.
• Legal background preferred along with post secondary degree in related field.
• Have minimum of 10 years of Wealth Management and Investment Management experience.
• 5+ years of leadership and strategic planning experience
• Possess an in depth knowledge of trust and wealth management products and services.
• Certifications related to estate planning and financial planning preferred.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)