iHeartMedia Traffic Reporter/Producer - Weekend & Fill In in Denver, Colorado
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
TTWN-Denver is hiring a fill in and weekend reporter/producer to compliment our talented team. This part-time position is anticipated to be Saturday and Sunday, 2pm-10pm. Weekday fill-in is also possible. The ideal candidate will be a talented broadcasting self-starter with strong computer skills.
COVID19 Note : The majority of training will be remote with some in-studio training possible. During the pandemic, employees will work from home with the expectation of returning to the office at the appropriate time. Candidates are expected to have their own computer suitable for the TTWN suite of programs. An existing home studio setup is preferred, but not required.
Applicant Note : A brief cover letter is encouraged. Aircheck required. For consideration, applicant must meet broadcast qualifications listed below.
• As Reporter: Create and deliver compelling traffic report in compliance with the station's report format.
• As Producer: Monitor traffic conditions and curate that data into our proprietary data system.
• Manages gathered information; provides context and insight for the listeners benefit.
• Report for stations in multiple markets.
• Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide traffic updates in a timely fashion.
• May prepare written content, visual images, audio material and video footage for websites, blogs or other social-media platforms.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• Previous on-air radio or television experience as a broadcaster required
• Experience and thorough understanding of broadcast studio equipment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and audio production software
• Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills; proficient in grammar
• Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
• Computer and internet proficient, with the ability to learn new systems
• Knowledgeable of local coverage area geography and roadways, mass transit and traffic patterns
• Ability to troubleshoot is highly desirable
• Team Player
• 1+ years’ on-air radio experience
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or Communications, or experience equivalent.
Denver, CO: 4695 S. Monaco Street, 80237
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.