iHeartMedia Traffic Reporter/Producer - PT Fill-In in Denver, Colorado
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
TTWN-Denver is hiring a fill-in reporter/producer to compliment our talented team. We're looking for a talented broadcaster who's a self starter and good with technology.
COVID19 Note: This will start as work-from-home position during the pandemic. The position will transition to our Denver Traffic Hub when allowed by local and corporate guidance. A home computer capable of handling the TTWN suite of software is required. A home studio setup is preferred, but not required. Training is expected to be conducted remotely, with the possibility of some training at our office.
Applicant Note : A brief cover letter is encouraged. Aircheck required. For consideration, applicant must meet broadcast qualifications listed below.
• As Reporter: Create and deliver compelling traffic report in compliance with the station's report format.
• As Producer: Monitor traffic conditions and curate that data into our proprietary data system.
• Manages gathered information; Provides context and insight for the listeners benefit.
• Report for stations in multiple markets.
• Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide traffic updates in a timely fashion.
• May prepare written content, visual images, audio material and video footage for websites, blogs or other social-media platforms.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• Previous on-air radio or television experience as a broadcaster required
• Experience and thorough understanding of broadcast studio equipment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and audio production software
• Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills; proficient in grammar
• Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
• Computer and internet proficient, with the ability to learn new systems
• Knowledgeable of local coverage area geography and roadways, mass transit and traffic patterns
• Ability to troubleshoot is highly desirable
• May require other language proficiency, e.g., Spanish
• Team Player
• 1+ years’ on-air radio experience
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or Communications, or experience equivalent.
Denver, CO: 4695 S. Monaco Street, 80237
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.