Aerotek Immediate Hiring For Maintenance Technicians! in DENVER, Colorado
Aerotek is now hiring PLC/Maintenance Technicians!!
PAY : $21-$40/HR ( Depends on experience)
Apply now or send me your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive pay and benefits package
Experience : 2+ YEARS OF INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Diagnose, repair, and replace electrical components for numerous types of manufacturing equipment, including variable speed motors, VFDS, Micromaster drives, encoders, contractors, relays, and related software programs.
• Electrical problem-solving with control wiring and board repairs as needed and able to use all electrical measurement devices and mechanic tools.
• Read and interpret equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, and can perform computer tasks related to work.
• Day to day troubleshooting, repair, and installation of low and high voltage (single, three phase) industrial electromechanical and control systems for utility and production equipment
• Ability to install, wire and maintain relays, photo-eyes, limit switches, proximity switches, solenoid valves, motors, starters, VFDs, PLC I/O modules, analog control devices, safety circuits. Including layout circuits, install of fixtures, ability to bend and run conduit, install motors and other electrical devices and components.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.