Origami Risk Full-Stack Senior Developer in Denver, Colorado
Who we are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Developer to join our growing development team. The position will be based in one of our offices or we are open to a remote hire.
- Provide feedback on existing product and contribute to the design of new product features.
- Build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack.
- Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI).
Build responsive web applications that work across different screen sizes. Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate communication skills, intelligence and drive. Risk management and insurance expertise is a plus but not required. The candidate should have prior experience with managing client product implementations.
- A successful candidate must have aptitude to quickly learn, apply new technologies, and must be able to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Work Authorization:
U.S. Work Authorization is required.
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V