HSS Inc DGS Roving Supervisor in Denver, Colorado
This position supports the HSS mission by providing daily security operations and the development of HSS staff, in addition to promoting and encouraging training as a method of improving services to all HSS customers.
- Provide daily operational interface between Client facility management and HSS staff. Including representation of the HSS-DGS Security Program Manager in routine discussions with client representatives regarding daily operation.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on facility locations, Facility security orders and procedures and specific security equipment, including badging, Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Equipment.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to provide direction to Security Agents and coordinate effective use of Roving Supervisors and other HSS support personnel.
- Effectively manage, motivate, coach and formally evaluate the performance of Security Agents.
- Assist with the development of Competency Tasks, Facility Orders, Post Procedures, Training plans and Lessons, and Performance Assurance plans and procedures supporting security needs.
- Assist in coordination of staff scheduling to ensure that all security posts are fully staffed by qualified security personnel.
- Effectively communicate within assigned levels of the organization and client operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ü Demonstrated leadership by example skills
ü Ability to remain calm during crisis
ü Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
ü MS Office Suite knowledgeable
ü Must be able to drive for HSS
ü Must have 2 years of successful supervisory experience in the security or law enforcement field or in the military.
ü Previous training or related field experience
ü Previous experience in CCTV's and or Access Control Equipment.
ü Associate degree in related field
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled