Robert Half International Database Analyst in DENVER, Colorado
• Serving as Survey Project Lead, responsible for developing, administering, and managing large and small scale surveys of associate opinions and activities
• Serve as the single point of contact for the survey sponsor and survey participants
• learning and integrating new survey methods, tools, processes, and statistical procedures in order to improve the Survey Analyst function
• Owning the vendor relationship for our Qualtrics Survey tool
• Managing and owning the configuration of the Qualtrics Survey tool
• Understand and document business user reporting needs around surveys and results
• Develop supporting report information as needed in the form of graphs, presentations, spreadsheets or other means
• Leverage Tableau as the end-user interface for all reports and dashboards whenever possible
• Provide production support for dashboards, reports and other reporting tools/solutions as assigned.
Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Qualtrics, Tableau, Microsoft SQL
If Interested please contact Joe Bushur at email@example.com or 303-296-2345
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $47.50 - $55.00 / Hourly
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-0011661534
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT