MWH Constructors Concrete Form Setter/Builder in Denver, Colorado
MWH Constructors is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Concrete Form Setter/Builder, to support project work in the Denver, CO area.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government building, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
Concrete Form Setter/Builder
• Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
• Install concrete embedded assemblies such as anchor bolts and embeds weighing up to 100 pounds.
• Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
• Erect forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
• Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
• Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
• Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
• Bore bolt holes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using power drill.
• Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, clamps and timbers.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
• Form Carpenter may at times be required to assist with the placing and finishing of concrete sidewalks, equipment pads, etc.
• Assist with concrete consolidation during placement by using concrete vibrators.
Concrete Form Setter/Builder
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be a U.S. high school graduate or possess a State issued GED certificate; documentation must be furnished at time of application.
• If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and are physically fit to perform the work.
• Required to communicate information, ideas, directions with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with utmost regard for safety.
• Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World .
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):