WindStream Communications Channel Integration Manager (RR) in Denver, Colorado
Channel Integration Manager Job description and discussion topics
About the Role:
As a channel integration manager, you willlead the strategy and day-to-day operations of our channel partnerships. You will utilize a strong understanding of the telecommunication’s landscape to navigate both complex business relationships and the technical requirements for implementing channel partners. This is a high growth position that is rapidly becoming central to the organization's business model and long-term vision. The channel integration manager position is perfect for an ambitious, motivated leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, energy and confidence.
/Belinda Leonardi/Doug Watts – He///She is the Channel Manager. 100% responsible for the partner relationship and making sure that the Channel Integration Manager and the Business Development Manager are delivering and working with the partners. He/She is the quarterback of the team. Belinda/Doug makes sure that all the opportunities that come in from the partners are being given either to the BDM or CI rep./
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain a strategy to expand and support the company's vision of serving as the platform of record for channel partners.
- Hunt across your assigned in partnership with channel manager and BDM in a sell-through model working with agents to develop and generate new logos and close business.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot and collaborate among teams, including sales, account management, technical operations, and engineering to resolve issues.
- Work closely with the executive team to determine clients and the terms of those partnerships.
- Serve as the point of contact for channel partners, both in cases where account managers are unavailable or in situations where the strategic nature of a given situation warrants your experience and capabilities.
- Take a "CEO of the department" attitude into every day, keep in mind the overall objectives to the company and organize the resources at your disposal to achieve the goals.
- Recruit, develop and mentor agents, master agents & revenue generating partners.
- Develop close partnerships through daily communication in your assigned geographic area with channel manager & BDMs. Bring existing agent relationships to the table and build trust with new agents recruited to the program.
- Build relationships at C-level & present ROI based solutions with a proven business outcome.
Do You Have?
- 10 years of experience, co-selling (sell through model) with agents and partners & managing funnel and forecast effectively in this model.
- 10 years of sales hunter experience in a co-selling model in Cloud/SAAS/Managed services experience.
- Experience developing agents to bring multi-tower solutions that include managed SDWAN/UCAAS/Security.
- Demonstrated accountability of funnel progression & forecasting efforts managed through agents.
- 5 years of experience selling multi-tower solutions across industries like Retail/Retail like, Health care, financial, insurance, non-profit etc.
- Experience selling cloud solutions like UCAAS, leading with assessment and solving business problems.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience & demonstrated achievements.
- Sophisticated decision-making skills in resolving complex challenges involving tradeoffs between revenue opportunities, resource availability, and overarching strategic objectives
- Effective communications skills, including the ability to work directly with executives at other companies with polish and professionalism.
- Conflict resolution skills that can be well applied to solving channel conflicts.
- A strong understanding of the telecom landscape.
College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Colorado-Denver
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 20002286
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.