Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Engineer Software in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and
solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery.
Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our
nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue
to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of
the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems Sector organization is seeking applicants for a position on the Sustainment
This position will support the software development efforts associated with a sensor sustainment & development contract,
• Providing SW & engineering solutions in an Agile development environment including participation in requirements
derivation, analysis, system/software design, technical milestone review development/delivery, software implementation
including static code analysis, unit-level software testing and documentation. Support to system integration, contractor
developmental test and evaluation and Government force deployment evaluation.
• Providing engineering and technical assistance for operational site personnel.
• Experience developing real-time Object-Oriented Software architectures, with C++ implementation.
• Position requires U.S. Citizenship
• Must have a DoD Secret security clearance
• Position will require up to 25% travel
This position is contingent upon program award.
Job Category : Engineering