Lockheed Martin Senior DevSecOps Engineer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: We’re in search of an Software Engineer who’s ready to help us improve our customer experience by building functional systems that bring our business to new heights.
In this role, the successful candidate will support the design, development and implementation of DevSecOps solutions for new and existing programs to adapt a tool suite for execution that aligns with best industry practices:
Position is contingent upon program award expected in Q1 of 2021
o Create and maintain a set of opensource and COTS products that are integrated into a set of system tool chains.
o Collaborate with development teams to understand their needs and then to customize a particular tool chain implementation to meet their programmatic needs.
o Leverage DevOps capabilities to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive security orchestration platform to be consumed in program pipelines.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Benefits you can enjoy include:
• Paid time off
• 25 three-day weekends
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Familiarity with cloud and hardware environments (Kubernetes, AWS Gov Cloud, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
• Experience provisioning and licensing one or more of the following: Version One, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube, GitLab and Jenkins.
• Experience working as a member of a Agile Scrum or Kanban team
• Effective communication skills with both leadership and technical teams
• Experience with automated build, testing and continuous deployment
• Linux based systems administration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• Exposure to Perl, C, C++, MatLab and Python
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, critical thinking and testing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• Ability to rapidly learn new tools and figure out the best way to integrate them into an existing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technology training and support
• Active Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.