Jacobs OUC Solutions Architect-NISSC II in Colorado Springs, Colorado
OUC Solutions Architect-NISSC II
Jacobs is seeking a qualifiedOUC Solutions Architectto support thenewly awarded NISSC IIcontract. Your career at Jacobs enablesNISSCto fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Commandand Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will supportcorporateand customer missionto provide world-class ITservices and support that connectssystems andusersacross NORADin the areas of software development/maintenance,network services,cybersecurity,systemsadministration, andother mission-criticalareas.
Servesas a technical specialist for the company and provides technical solutions foradvanced problems in the engineering systems design.
Provides technicalconsultation and directions in the development and application of advancedtheories, concepts, principles, and processes for utilization of computersystems for engineering systems.
Conceives plans and conducts investigationsfor areas in which precedents are lacking. Advises management on policy,procedures, and standards as they relate to complex engineering systems toimprove operations and advance capabilities.
Requires a BS degree in a computer orsystem science discipline from an accredited college or university and 14 yearsof progressive, relevant experience; or
MS degree in a computer or systemscience discipline and 12 years of progressive experience; or
PhD degree in acomputer or system discipline and 7 years of progressive experience.
Requiresdemonstrated and recognized technical expertise in specialty areas of engineeringsystem design and analysis.
- Secret with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
- General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
- General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check.
Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs-20370-CCO1
Job Type Experienced
Req ID: ADV00007L