Comcast Manager, Channel Support in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Candidates are eligible for benefits on day one.
Responsible for managing the pipeline and forecast for Product Sales Support & Analysis. Reports procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between functional groups regarding sales forecast, reports, and analysis on client activity.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Creates and maintains client master data including margin analysis, prepared sales measurements and reports, processed transactions, returns, and exchanges according to Company guidelines.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support & Analysis team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports, reporting, and trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer