Comcast Sr. Manager, Talent Strategy in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for creating and implementing a strategic approach to talent for the West Division Residential/Retail Sales Business Channel. Identifies ways to improve Talent strategies; through the development of the Comcast employment brand focused recruitment activity to improve candidate pipeline candidate quality initiatives, employee rotational assignments and employee retention initiatives. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Oversees relationships and overall effectiveness of vendor partner activity as applicable. Provides guidance and support to Regional Recruitment staff in a matrixed environment.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Implements recruitment staffing and retention strategies that support business objectives improve employee and business performance and gain a return on investment for the business. Provides guidance and direction to all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design sourcing screening pre-employment checks compliance offers of employment and on-boarding.
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Establishes monitors and reports on recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies identifies trends in the field and provides recommendations for improving recruiting process as well as employee satisfaction performance and retention.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses government and community service agencies college’s employment agencies search firms and other Recruiters.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to Coordinators and Recruiters. Establishes department and individual performance goals. Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
- Ensures the department s policies and procedures are compliant with the Company s policies and legal guidelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer