Lockheed Martin Multi-Functional Financial Analyst Associate-All CO Sites in Centennial, Colorado
Description: At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to develop, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and craft incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
What does this role look like?
In this position, you will be responsible for the development of integrated program schedules and budgets according to program requirements.
• Analysis of actual headcount and cost.
• Development of performance metrics and preparation of related reports.
• Provide guidance to control account managers.
• Analyze variances and develop corrective action plans.
• Assist in the development of review materials for the consumption of internal and Government interfaces.
• Other ad-hoc cost and performance analyses.
This opening supports a variety of Finance positions within Lockheed Martin Space. Some of these positions may require security clearances and may be subject to security investigation.
Colorado Springs, CO
Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related discipline from an accredited college/university.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires US Citizenship.
• Microsoft Office Skills – including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, Graphics
• Drive to challenge the status quo and implement process improvements
• Attention to detail with the ability to learn new tasks quickly and multi-task efficiently
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Effective customer service and team building skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College