CenturyLink INTERN- ANALYST 1 - SUMMER 2019 in Broomfield, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study. Interns in the Consumer Finance department will be challenged to apply their knowledge gained in the classroom to real world problems. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience working on real world Innovation initiatives for a Fortune 200 company.
The Indirect Channels & Alliances Analyst intern will be involved in the areas of:
1) Sales Operations - Analytics & Reporting for the Wholesale, Indirect & Alliances sales channels
2) Marketing - Analytics & Reporting, Event & Logistic Management
3) Offer Management - Analytics & Reporting for the deals and RFPs for Wholesale, Indirect & Alliances
Analytics and Reporting
• Developing reporting for trending and analysis for the Wholesale, Indirect & Alliances sales channels
• Troubleshooting ticket items for the sales teams
Logistics and Process development
• Event Management
• Process development
• Fluent in excel, word, and analytic capabilities
• Proficient knowledge of coding languages
• Event management and program management a plus
• Classification: Senior or Graduate status by start of internship
• Pursing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business related degree such as Finance, Marketing, or Accounting or a Telecom Degree
• Currently enrolled at a 4-year accredited College or University
• 3.0 or above cumulative GPA must have transportation to/from work daily
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 206874
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.