Griswold Home Care, Inc Caregiving & Homemaking in Boulder, Colorado
Griswold Home Care is celebrating 36 years in the Home Care industry! We have an amazing group of Caregivers but we have grown and need a few more energetic, compassionate people to add to our team!
The job responsibilities include the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Caregiving and/or Homemaking
- Compassion for our elderly and disabled community
- Ability to perform assigned homemaking tasks in a timely, effective manner
- Current TB test (or willing to have one)
- Valid Colorado Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
Bilingual not required but a definite PLUS! Our clients deserve the very best care we can provide so if you feel like you would be a good fit for this position we would love to hear from you! We pride ourselves in our reputation in this community and industry and value our caregivers greatly for maintaining it. Just a few of the benefits of working with us are:
Flexibility in your schedule
- Pay ranging from $13 to $18 per hour
- Optional additional training and specialized certifications at no cost to you
If you have been searching for a fulfilling job where you truly are making a difference in people's lives, you are exactly who we have been looking for! Please fill out our pre-application today!