UCHealth Administrative Assistant Revenue Cycle in Aurora, Colorado
Administrative Assistant, Revenue Cycle
Performs a variety of duties to support Care Management within Revenue Cycle. This is a full-time (40 hrs/wk), hourly position based on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, CO.
• Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
• Receives and screens customers and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
• Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Maintains assigned calendar(s).
• Establishes and maintains filing systems (electronic and paper).
• Orders and stocks supplies.
• Processing vendor invoices for payment
• Supporting department projects/initiatives
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Revenue Cycle experience in healthcare
• Experience providing administrative support to multiple managers
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.